It's not as humid as it was before the "cold front", but it's still just as hot. Which is fine by me because we've spent so much time at the pool this past week.
In fact, Owen is finally back to swimming without his backpack. He was going off the diving board last summer and swimming in the deep end of the pool without his pack, but he said he forgot how to swim since it's been so long. He's finally remembered.
Last night I cut up watermelon for dessert and as soon as I gave each boy a piece, I told Mike I had to run in to get my camera. He just rolled his eyes at me and laughed. He knows I love me some watermelon photos. I think I took well over 100 last year. Here are some of our first (and probably not our last) watermelon photos of the summer.
This morning, Owen and I had a date at Sheetz before going to church.
| Oh my! Check out those eyelashes. Don't know where he got those. |
Today was Community Day at the Riding Club.
They had pony rides, Alpacas (I really think we need to start an Alpaca farm), and all sorts of different types of horses.
![]() |
| Camera in hand |
After that, they did a therapy horse presentation, but Adam was in desperate need of a nap and Owen was headed to the pool with Mike so we went home.
And... that's all. Back to reading on my front porch.





No comments:
Post a Comment