I think this is my last post about Avalon, although I have a couple cute videos to post. Here are some pictures I took with my iphone...
Since we went during the "off season" it was really empty. We enjoyed no lines or waits for groceries, restaurants, and the beach was pretty empty too.
 |
| Adam liked when Marybeth read him books. |
 |
| Naptime was my favorite time :) It gave me a couple hours to sit and chill and talk. |
 |
| Mike made the boys masks on a rainy day. Poor Elsa was scared to death of Owen's mask and cried anytime he came near her. |
 |
| Ice cream in Stone Harbor |
 |
| Owen didn't nap everyday, but some days he was just too worn out he couldn't stay awake. |
 |
| Adam was sad because he wanted to stand in the hole. |
 |
| All better. He got his way. |
 |
| This was our favorite place to eat in Stone Harbor- Fred's Tavern. In fact, we ate there twice! Can you see Mike? |
 |
| We visited many different playgrounds while on vacation. |
 |
| We played this game a few times once the kids were all asleep. Definitely one of the funniest games I've ever played. There were times we were laughing so hard we were crying and/or ready to wet our pants. If you don't have this game, I suggest you go buy it now and then have some friend's over to play it. HILARIOUS!!! |
 |
| Who needs a double stroller? |
I guess that about sums up our trip in pictures. We had such a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment