If you asked Owen to tell you the best part of his weekend, he'd probably say...
Building a Teepee with daddy
And visiting Thomas the Tank Engine!
And I bet if you asked him his least favorite part of our weekend, it would be "mommy making us pose for pictures again".
Yes, we tried AGAIN for a good Christmas card picture. At this point, my standards and expectations are very low.
All I want is for both boys to be looking at the camera, in close proximity to each other, and appear to be somewhat happy. That's it.
But a certain little 21 month old was in a mood (again) and would not cooperate (again). I may not be sending out Christmas cards this year so don't be offended if you don't receive one.
In the past, I didn't believe in the terrible two's, but I'm changing my mind.
I am looking forward to a short work week, spending some QT with my boys, and hopefully finishing my Christmas shopping!
















3 comments:
I like both of the pictures were Owen is hugging Adam and Adam has a lollipop. They would make an adorable xmas card!!
I was thinking the same.... all of the photos are adorable & would make great Christmas cards! Aunt Judy
I think the 2 pictures of the boys going down the slide would be great on a Christmas card! I love Adam's overalls :)
Post a Comment