Adam's favorite part was probably eating all the watermelon. He had at least 4 huge slices and heaven forbid you try to take it away from him. He was covered in watermelon juice. He enjoyed feeding their dog some watermelon and then he'd take a bite, then he'd feed the dog again, then himself. I normally would be totally grossed out and not let him do that, however he dropped his watermelon a few times in the dirt and kept eating it so I figured what's a little dog slobber too?
He kept propping himself up against the tree to eat. He took his watermelon eating pretty seriously.
He kept propping himself up against the tree to eat. He took his watermelon eating pretty seriously.
Owen had his fair share of watermelon too!
![]() |
| Pudgy Wudgy ready to float away from all that watermelon. |
We ate delicious food, listened to great music, played Frisbee, and celebrated Beau's birthday.
![]() |
| Such a ham! |










1 comment:
I'm glad to have be able to join in on some of the fun activities with you & your boys. What a thrilling ride on the Kabota! I was holding on for dear life on some of the muddy narrow trails (especially when Owen was steering). Aunt Judy
Post a Comment