Saturday night we made smores with Maddie, Below, Aunt Judy, and Uncle Boo. Owen ran about 142 laps around their yard so even though he had a nap that afternoon and way too many cookies, marshmallows, and chocolate, he fell right asleep at bedtime. I took some pictures, but all of them came out blurry. I am still learning how to take pictures in the late evening. Not that easy for me.
Sunday morning we headed over to the Riding Club to meet Nana Way. They were having a fun event for kids and we wanted to check it out. First, we said hello to some adorable Alpacas.
I was almost convinced that we needed to start an Alpaca farm after seeing these cute faces and listening to their sweet little noises. Their fur is incredibly soft too. These cuties were just shaved.
Then, it was time for the pony rides. I wasn't sure if either boy would ride a pony. Owen made Adam go first which was fine with Adam.
He had a grand time. Loved every minute of it. Although I'm not sure what he liked better... riding the pony or flirting with the three girls walking the pony.
Owen went next and loved it too.
In fact, he loved it so much that he went on four pony rides. Mike and I figured we probably spent enough money on pony rides to rent our very own pony for at least a month. haha! I'm thinking Owen needs to take a few lessons since he enjoyed it so much.
After the pony rides Nana Way took us to see Lill. She was a very sweet horse. Owen was a little scared of Lill, but not Adam.
After our adventure with the horses, we went to Mike's soccer game. He used to play on this over 30 team, but after an injury and deciding he wanted to train for some races, he stopped. They were in need of a few subs for today's game so Mike and Below stepped in. I had fun trying to take some action shots.
The boys were really good. Owen kept yelling very encouraging things to Mike. Mike scored a goal and Owen screamed "Daddy, that was un-be-lievable!" I was sure we'd be chasing Adam all over the place and pulling him off the field, but he was really good. He enjoyed feeding us Nilla Wafers. We left at half time so we could get home for naps because we had yet another fun activity planned for the evening.
Stay tuned for part 3 of our crazy fun weekend...














1 comment:
Love the pictures of Adam on the pony ride. He is definitely a little flirt!
Post a Comment