Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Day of Work!

Today is my last day of work for at least the rest of this school year (and possibly/hopefully longer!). I am so excited to get to be a "stay-at-home mom" even if it is for just a little while. So many of my friends have had or are having babies so we have lots of play dates planned. I am excited for the time at home to do more activities and projects with Owen. Since he will be going to Linda's house twice a week I will still get plenty of bonding time with our new little guy, which I can't wait for as well! I had to turn in my computer so my only computer access will be Mike's computer in the evenings when he gets home from work. At first I was bummed about that, but I think it will be good. If I had a computer here I would spend time Online when I should be spending it with my kids (or cleaning up after them). Now all I need is to have this baby!

I wonder if he will look like Owen.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I really want to take pics of the new baby! And Owen of course. Come on out baby!!

Congrats on your last day Sarah! It's so great you'll be able to stay at home with your boys.

Anonymous said...

What adorable photos of baby Owen. How he's grown! I bet his little brother will look a lot like him. AJ