Owen is going through a big attachment phase. He is very attached to me. I think if I would let him sit on my lap with his blankie and suck his thumb all day long, he would. He is constantly saying he wants to snuggle with me. It is so sweet and I love all the cuddling, but it concerns me a bit seeing how any day now my snuggle time will be split in half. Today, at Linda's, they told me he cried for over half an hour because he wanted his mommy :(
I am writing down these "little" (although not to a two year old) things because I know one day when he is a teenager and wants little to do with me I will enjoy looking back and reading about how attached he once was. I enjoy being the center of his small world right now because pretty soon it will be sports, friends, and girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment