We've had a pretty uneventful weekend. Mike left early Saturday morning to take a group of kids from his after school program camping. Owen and I went grocery shopping, out to lunch with my parents and Aunt Judy, and then took a long afternoon nap. Afterwards I dropped Owen off at my parents so I could run some errands without constantly taking him in and out of his car seat. It is not as easy when he is bundled in a winter coat! This morning we just played and then my mom came over and took Owen along to the grocery store. While they were away I started putting out some Christmas decorations. Mike does not like that I start decorating so early so I usually do it when he goes away :) When they got back from the store I took Owen to gymnastics. He loved it (as usual).
He ran, and ran, and ran from one thing to the next. I love the look of determination on his face.

He did somersaults by himself down the wedge mat over, and over, and over again.




He did some kind of funky made-up move on this thing.

He swung from the rings.

He bounced on the trampoline.

He jumped in the ball pit over, and over, and over again.

He slid down the slide, head first, into the ball pit and smiled, and giggled, and laughed.


Then, we ate lunch and played some more.

Until.... it was time to come home to take a looooong nap.
1 comment:
If only everybody could have that much fun every day. Ahhhhh childhood. Great photos. AJ
Post a Comment