Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Playground


Today was a nice day (about 48 degrees) so Mike, Owen and I went to the playground! We are so lucky to live within walking distance to a great playground. Owen rode his bike that he got from Santa. His feet reach the pedals, but he still has not figured out how to actually pedal. He loved the playground and went down the twisty slide for the first time by himself and then said "I did it!". I remember last year he was too little to go down that slide. He kept saying "Big Boy" as he climbed up and down the equipment. He is growing up so fast and is at a really fun age, but I wish he would stop growing up so fast. I miss my little baby boy.

Tonight at dinner Owen tried two new foods- asparagus and lettuce! He wants to be just like his daddy and that's what daddy was eating, so that's what Owen wanted. Unfortunately it was difficult for him to eat since he does not have all his back teeth, but we were so proud of him for trying!


OK I am going to try to post some pictures of my "Big Boy" from our trip to the playground.

No comments: