Thursday, November 19, 2015

Darn Gilmore Girls

Mike told me the other day that he thinks my lack of blogging is directly related to my binge watching of Gilmore Girls.  And I have to agree with him.  The past few months I have been watching WAY TOO MUCH Gilmore Girls.  Don't get me wrong, I would rarely just sit and watch an episode unless it was at night while I was in bed.  Usually I watched it while I folded laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, did dishes, etc.  Well a few nights ago I stayed up WAY PAST my 9:00 bedtime and watched the final episode.  Ahhhhhh, it was so good.  I am not going to allow myself to dive into another Netflix series until after Christmas.  I am excited to get my life back :)

Along with lots of Gilmore Girls watching (for me), the boys both completed their fall soccer season. 






 Mike did a wonderful job coaching.  They came so far in one season!

Both boys had a great season and I really enjoyed cheering them on at games.  Owen has already moved on to his next sport- basketball.  He's loving it and boy does he need it!  The early darkness means less time playing outside so basketball really helps to get out some of that extra energy :)

No comments: