Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Pics

Today we visited Gray's Apple Ridge Orchard.  We usually go to the same place every year for pumpkins, but we decided to try a new place this year.  It was very pretty and somehow in just over an hour of being there I managed to take almost 200 pictures.  Wow!  Pumpkin pictures are right up there with watermelon pictures.  Love taking pictures of kids with pumpkins.  And I'm pretty sure this is the last year I can squeeze both my boys into a wagon (sniff, sniff).

Here are a "few" of my favorites...
Caleb was way more interested in watching Owen and Adam than looking at me.

We tell the boys, if the pumpkin is too heavy for them to carry on their own, then they should choose a different pumpkin.

 









 Oh.  My.  Word.  Adam is usually very good about getting his picture taken and almost always smiles for the camera.  I asked him to look at me and smile and all of a sudden he strikes this pose.  I couldn't stop laughing. 
 Then he switches it up a bit and does this pose....  I have a feeling these pictures will resurface in about 10 years.













3 comments:

Angie said...

These photos are perfect! Such a good quality family time!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!
Lala

Unknown said...

Such great pictures!