Thursday, July 31, 2014

iPhone Catch Up

Our days are full.... very full.  Trying to finish up some house projects while still enjoying the last few weeks of summer.  Once I have my pictures back I want to do a before and after post with all we've done.  I think it will be fun to look back on one day.

I keep getting a message that my photo card on my phone is full so I better unload.

Lots of time spent with friends :)
Cheech was happy to finally have full access to the house.  Owen loves his cat so much and on this particular day he fell asleep while petting Cheech.
 Last Thursday, while Adam was at daycare, Owen and I went for a bike ride.
We went to a fun family pool party at the Wolf's house.  Adam now goes off the diving board.
 
This past weekend the boys went to the lake with Papa and Finney.  Mike went up for a night which meant I was home alone for 24ish hours.  I missed my boys, but definitely loved some time to myself and I got a lot done too!
 The boys went to a pool party this week.  They played a bunch of really fun water balloon games.  This was a relay where they had to use their feet to pass a water balloon down the line.
 Owen and Isaac were the only boys from their class at the party.  I don't think they minded even though they wouldn't get near the girls for a picture.  In a few years that won't be the case!
 Fishing in the creek
 Playing at the park
 
 Going to the fair

 Finding "treasures" in our yard
 Today we officially sold our house.  My sister and Eric bought it and are moving in and we are soooo excited.  Owen is so in love with his cousin, Caleb. 
 
 Owen is constantly climbing.  He's always looking for a good climbing tree.  He found one at my parents' house.


No comments: