Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Super Terrific Day

Today was such a wonderful day.  The boys spent most of the day outside.  They were covered in dirt from head to toe.

Nana Way took them for a walk/run/wrestle on the rail trail with Lilly.  

The bounce house came out for the first time this year.
Owen recently became friends with a boy at school that's not in his class, but he sees him at recess and on the bus.  They discovered they live really close to each other (just around the block) and planned to meet up some time.  Mike said Owen kept saying "I wish one of my friends could come over, I wish one of my friends could come over," and all of a sudden he looked up and his buddy was in our yard.

He asked him to go along to the playground.  Owen was a happy camper.

Then, Aunt Beth and Eric made an impromptu quick visit to Cornwall and surprised the boys.
 
Adam took a little break to snuggle with Aunt Beth and his soon-to-be baby cousin.  His eyes got heavy and he was really close to falling asleep on her belly:)


Owen and Eric played flag football and I think the score was something like 142-129 before Adam and Mike joined in.





After that we headed to a birthday party for Adam's special friend, Haley :)
We practically had to carry the boys up the steps, plop them in the tub, scrub them down, brush their teeth and put them in their beds.  They were exhausted.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I bet they were! Their schedule has been jam packed with fun! I love that pic of him laying on her belly. Absolutely precious!