Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Not really Wordless Wednesday


He rocks his baby, sings to her, pushes her in the stroller, tucks her in for naps, kisses her, talks to her constantly, scolds her when she falls off the chair onto the floor, hugs her, and takes her everywhere he goes... including daycare- every single day.  I can usually convince him that she has to stay in the car and nap when we go places (other than daycare), partly because I know we'll get some funny looks, and partly because I hate for her to pick up even more germs.  But I'll never tell him babies are for girls because that's so far from the truth.  Daddies are just as important in taking care of babies as mommies are and from the looks of things... he's going to make one super daddy someday!

2 comments:

Herecomestrouble said...

delurking to say i love this post. i totally agree and think its so awesome. your husband must be setting a great example!

Sarah said...

Thanks for delurking :) haha...I'll pass your comment onto my husband- he'll appreciate it!